Polk County High physical education students recently took part in the FitnessGram PACER Test, assessing their aerobic capacity.
In the test, students run back and forth as many times as they can, each lap signaled by a beep sound. The test gets progressively faster as it continues until the student reaches their max lap score.
PE classes led by Molly Hill and Billy Alm participated in the test, and some students delivered outstanding results, with two students completing the full 20-meter test.
In third period:
- Riley Ballentine completed 69 down and backs
- Nathanael Martinez completed 69 down and backs
- Aidan Hrynyshyn completed 85 down and backs
- Ezra Marlow completed 102 down and backs
In fourth period:
- Spencer Bishop and Isack Alvarado completed 92 down and backs
- Davis Young and Emanuel Albarran completed 138 down and backs, which completed the full 20-meter test