Saluda Elementary School students recently celebrated Bullying Prevention Week with a different dress-up theme each day.
In addition to their fashion fest, students also heard daily announcements about bullying versus teasing, how to report bullying, and standing up for others when they are bullied.
The dress-up theme days were:
- Sock it to Bullying — Wear wacky socks
- Team up Against Bullying — Wear favorite sports team gear
- Put a “lid” on Bullying — Wear a hat
- Don’t Sleep on Bullying — Pajama Day
- Be a Hero and Stand up for Others — Super Hero Day